|Price ||£10,000 |
|Postcode || South East |
Lee-on-the-Solent - PO13
|Type of ad: || Individual Offer |
|Posted by: ||Veryhot |
|Member since: ||28/09/2011 |
|Visitors: ||000 |
Please make sure you read this advert in its entirety.
Welcome to Mining4U the premier GPU mining providers, supplying individuals and businesses across the world.
We are the leading team for all your crypto mining needs:
1. Rigs: We build and sell GPU mining rigs of the highest quality, specialising in the most powerful equipment on the market for both business and consumers.
2. Data Centres: We set up globally, secure mining farms/data centres for small, medium and large-scale investment.
3. Consultancy: We’re passionate about making crypto accessible to everyone.
We built our first rig to earn a passive income from mining ourselves. After speaking to people and seeing the huge demand, we founded Mining4U so that you can profit from this too! We understand that the exciting world of crypto can be intimidating or even secretive, with many faceless companies out there. At Mining4U, as our name suggests, this is something we’re working hard to change.
We’re the only company of our scale, that will take the time to make this uncomplicated for you.
- Real people you can talk to. Always happy to talk crypto. Give us a call!
- Experts that do this full time. This is how we earn a living too.
The Future is Crypto
What is Cryptocurrency?
Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency; it went public in 2009. There are now over 10,000+ different cryptocurrencies, more are being added every day. This is an umbrella term that refers to tokens and coins. Not all ‘cryptocurrencies’ are used for trading or payment. Tokens such as Ethereum are designed almost like the App Store so that other users can build upon them for business contracts, for example.
Cryptocurrencies use encryption (cryptography) to produce money and to verify transactions. These transactions are added to a public ledger, also known as a Transaction Blockchain. Unlike traditional fiat currencies (which are usually backed by some central government) such as Pound Sterling, the value is entirely based on the utility the coin will create, hence the massive increase we have seen in the value of cryptocurrencies. New coins are retrieved through a process known as ‘mining’.
What is Blockchain?
The technology was first used by Satoshi Nakamoto in the development as what we now know as Bitcoin. Developed as a response to the financial crisis of 2008, Blockchain is the software platform that allows cryptocurrency to run as a truly decentralised, totally secure system.
Blockchain technology underpins anything that requires large amounts of computer power including machine learning, graphics rendering, big data analysis and weather. It allows digital information to be distributed but not copied.
A shared, continually updated database records blockchain information. The Blockchain database is not stored in a single location. Therefore, records are entirely public and easily verifiable. Millions of computers host the database simultaneously and anyone can access its data, ensuring transparency within the entire network, thus increasing public trust in the system as compared to the traditional fiat system.
What is Mining?
Mining is the process in which the blockchain ledgers are updated. Example: If Bob sent Sarah some Bitcoin, this would be processed and recorded on the public ledger by the mining rigs.
In return for upkeeping the system of that particular coin or token, the owner of that mining rig will be paid a ‘thank you’ in the form of a small proportion of said coin or token.
Essentially, you are being paid for providing the computer power. This can be extremely lucrative. It is these mining rigs that we at Mining4U specialise in building and selling to our amazing customers.
What hardware am I buying?
1. 1080ti graphics cards: Currently highest hashing cards across the widest range of coin algorithms on the market, ensuring you get optimum hash rates and coin return. Only cards you can play 4k games in so hold resale value.
2. 1 or 2 (normally 1 ) power packs, motherboard, CPU, 4GB RAM, SSD.
3. Manufacturers’ warranty. 1 year minimum on most parts.
What software do the rigs run?
1. We install everything so the rigs are plug and go.
2. We pre-install NiceHash software which auto-mines the most profitable coin at a given time and pays you so no need for multiple wallets.
3. Windows operating system. Familiar and easy to use.
4. Although we pre-install Windows and NiceHash, these machines can be installed with ANY custom operating software such as SMOS or ETHOS.
What support will I get?
Once you’ve got your rig, you’re not on your own. You can always give us a call with any questions and we’ll do our best to help.
What do I mine?
1. If you’re unsure of what to mine, don’t worry, our auto-mine software does it all for you. You simply switch on the machine and leave it to mine Alt Coins and pay you in Bitcoin each day.
2. Unlike other rigs, these machines can mine ANY mineable Altcoin. Current examples include Bitcoin Private, Z cash, Electroneum and Ethereum although there are many, many more.
3. Mine brand new coins! You could rack up vast amounts of smaller new coins which can be very lucrative as they grow!
4. Being able to mine so flexible with the highest power has yielded the highest observed mining.
How much do I mine?
1. Mining amounts are entirely affected by the cryptocurrency market as a whole and as such we can only give average observed mining figures. As much as we would love to, we cannot provide predictions about daily mining figures going forward. Based on our observed mining of a 6 card 1080ti rig, we have seen an average of the equivalent coin value of £35 a day, over the last year, however bear-in-mind that these figures can go up as well as down depending on the market value.
2. The beauty of mining Alt coins with auto-mine software is that you don’t need to worry about individual coins. You just watch your crypto roll in.
3. The alternative to using the pre-installed auto-mine software, you can opt to mine specific new or smaller coins which can see exponential growth.
How do I get paid?
1. If you use our pre-installed auto-mine software, you will be receiving daily (yes, daily!) Bitcoin.
2. Although you can mine different Alt coins, they will be automatically converted into Bitcoin and paid into your online wallet.
3. All you need to do is create an account online for your wallet. This takes 5 minutes.
4. Your Bitcoin can then be taken offline onto a ledger or used to trade through Coinbase or other platforms or be converted back to fiat currency i.e. Cash.
What do I need to have a rig at home?
1. Power: Plug-in to normal plug sockets. Our 6 card rig uses around 1300w. A hairdryer uses around 2000w. GPUs use far less power than ASIC miners (those which mine one single coin). Your electricity cost will depend on your supplier but on average we have seen a cost of £3-4 a day, on average 8-15% of earnings for the last quarter.
2.Location: On a domestic level, you don’t need any extra cooling. You can keep them anywhere you would a normal computer, away from spills, knocks and spaces that aren’t well ventilated.
3.Noise: In terms of noise, again ASIC miners give rigs a bad rep here. Our rigs are extremely quiet and can run in a house, near silent.
4.Internet: An ethernet cable or a wifi dongle at a standard speed is all that’s required. You don’t need super-fast internet at all as the cards do most of the processing.
Why are our rigs the best?
Every part of our rigs has been chosen with three key features in mind: profitability, reliability and simplicity. Check out the features below:
MOST POWERFUL HARDWARE
1080ti graphics cards. Most powerful, highly popular graphics cards which hold their value well if you were to resell.
We only use parts that are covered by at least a 1 years’ manufacturer’s warranty.
PROFIT OPTIMISING SOFTWARE
Constantly scans the market for the most profitable coin available, identifies this and immediately switches to mine this.
WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM
If you’ve ever used a computer, you’ll most likely have used Windows. It’s exactly the same on our rigs. Super familiar, super user-friendly.
Our rigs come fully assembled on custom frames to ensure ease of transport and a premium build quality. Your frame may be different from those in our photos as sometimes due to stock reasons we may use a different frame style and colour.
Please note Following (Very Important) The photos you see are of actual Mining Rigs we have built and yours may look slightly different in the frame, colour, components we supply. However, the Mining Rig you will get will be of the highest specification and most of the times are often better than advertised. (i.e. higher specification). There is strict 30 day build and test time, this to ensure that all our Mining Rigs are fully optimised to give you the best performance.
Hosting and Data centre setup
We offer a full Hosting and data centre setup if you do not want to do this yourself. If you are interested in either hosting your Mining Rig with us or would like to have your own data centre then please contact us for more information.