|Postcode || Scotland |
Blackburn - EH47
|Company name: || Tailored Recruitment Consultancy |
|Category: || Accounting |
|Contract: || Permanent |
|Full/Part time: || Full time |
|Salary: || £ 1 - Negotiable |
|Posted by: ||Tailored_recruitment_consultancy-cv_library |
|Member since: ||06/06/2018 |
|Visitors: ||000 |
Tailored Recruitment is currently working with an award winning, Investors in People Gold Status Chartered Accountancy Firm. We are looking to recruit an experienced R&D Tax Credits Consultant to work with the business ensuring ambitious growth plans are met.
Our client has recently placed 3rd in the Accountancy Age Top 10 UK Employers and a member of Praxity.
Salary: Dependent on experience including a performance related bonus
Location: Blackburn but likely to travel between offices
Salary and Package:
- 28 days’ holiday per annum + bank holidays
- On site free parking
- Flexible benefits (salary sacrifice) scheme including a range of benefits such as private medical insurance, child care vouchers, extra holidays etc.
- Employer pension contribution of 6%
- Death in Service life cover of 4 x salary
- Permanent Health Insurance (PHI)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Generate R&D tax credit assignments for the firm from both existing and new to firm clients.
- Promote the firm’s R&D services via seminars and other business development activity.
- Work with portfolio holders to maximise the benefits from R&D tax credits for clients.
- Prepare R&D tax credit claims and reports.
- Work closely with the corporate tax team to include claims in corporation tax returns.
- Liaise with HMRC as appropriate in order to agree claims.
- Train junior team members to prepare R&D tax credit claims.
Skills and experience required:
- Be an experienced R&D adviser with a proven track record of successful R&D tax credit claims for clients.
- Be experienced at agreeing fees with clients and delivering value to them.
- Passionate about providing great client service.
- Great at communicating with people at all levels – face to face and in writing.
- Organised and good at working under pressure.
- Motivated and well organised.
- Full technical training and support