|Postcode || Wales |
Vale of Glamorgan
Vale of Glamorgan
Dinas Powys - CF64
|Company name: || Sigma Recruitment |
|Category: || Pharmaceuti |
|Contract: || Permanent |
|Full/Part time: || Full time |
|Salary: || £ 1 - Negotiable |
|Posted by: ||Sigma-recruitment-ziprecruiter |
|Member since: ||01/04/2018 |
|Visitors: ||000 |
An outstanding opportunity for a laboratory technician / chemist to join one of South Wales' most reputable manufacturing companies who are part of a global group, with 40 manufacturing facilities across the world. The company has a history spanning over a century and have built a reputation for delivering high quality and sustainable products to a diverse client base.
Due to growth, they require a laboratory technician / chemist who will be responsible for carrying out testing of products while ensuring lab operations are conducted in accordance with prescribed standards.
As the laboratory technician / chemist you will be responsible for:
• Complying with safe systems of work.
• Analytical testing on products to provide reliable, accurate data.
• Keeping accurate records of work undertaken.
• Calibration of lab equipment.
• Classification and release of product via lab computer software.
• Raising any non-conformance reports.
• Lab housekeeping, safety auditing and monitoring stock levels.
• Storage and management of all lab retain samples.
• Ensuring full compliance with legislative and H&S requirements.
To be a successful laboratory technician / chemist, you will have the following skills and experience:
• Proven QA/QC lab experience.
• An HNC/degree in a scientific discipline (preferable).
In return, the laboratory technician / chemist will receive a salary of circa £28,000 (including shift allowance) + private healthcare + life assurance + childcare vouchers + pension scheme + company share scheme + cycle to work.
The hours of work would be 4 on 4 off shifts: working 2 day shifts (6am - 6pm) and 2 night shifts (6pm - 6am), followed by 4 days off.
If you wish to be considered for this role, then please click on the apply button.