|Postcode || Scotland |
Glasgow - G69
|Company name: || Alexander Mann Solutions - Contingency |
|Category: || Accounting |
|Contract: || Contract/Freelance |
|Full/Part time: || Full time |
|Salary: || £ 1 - Negotiable |
|Posted by: ||Alexander_mann_solutions_-_contingency-cv_library |
|Member since: ||21/03/2018 |
|Visitors: ||000 |
Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world’s leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients’ recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is one of the largest banks in the world. It is a successful, multinational bank and financial services company which specialises in Investment solutions and Corporate and Institutional banking. On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a KYC Analyst for a 3 Month contract based in Glasgow.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Key Responsibilities of the role:
* To work with the respective business owners to ensure that all new clients are reviewed as part of the on boarding process and all necessary documentation is received.
* To work with the respective business owners to ensure that all existing clients are reviewed as part of the regular KYC process and all necessary documentation is reviewed and updated.
* To oversee the screening of identified client databases against Group sanction screening systems and respond to any resulting alerts.
* Ongoing monitoring, updating and screening systems for sanction lists and PEPs.
* Preparing reports and analysis to be presented to senior Management as part of the Due Diligence and KYC processes.
In order to be successful in this role you will have possess all or some of the below criteria:
* Customer Focus
* Communication skills
* Accuracy and quality
* Results driven
* Business aware
Qualifications required for the role:
* Previous Financial Crime experience within Financial Services
* Higher education
* Previously held a role with exposure to KYC AML policies.
* Exposure to AML regulations
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business