|Postcode || Scotland |
Glasgow - G69
|Company name: || Audi |
|Category: || Engineering |
|Contract: || Permanent |
|Full/Part time: || Full time |
|Salary: || £ 19000 - £20000/annum |
|Posted by: ||Audi-cv_library |
|Member since: ||21/03/2018 |
|Visitors: ||000 |
Purchase Ledger Supervisor,
Audi Divisional Finance, Glasgow Audi
Contract Type: Permanent
Market leading employee benefits
About the role
Glasgow Audi are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join our busy team in our Braehead dealership.
You will be responsible for;
* Processing a high volume of supplier invoices and allocating to a manager for authorisation on ADP system on a timely basis
* Timely resolution of supplier queries with dealership and divisional management
* Timely closure of purchase ledger at month end in accordance with management accounts deadline
* Formal monthly review of aged creditors with accountant as appropriate
* Processing and control of expenses and petty cash
* Daily bacs payment run
* Management and control of purchase ledger team incorporating:
- Performance management and review
- Annual appraisal and regular one to one reviews
* Additional responsibilities as and when required in accordance with needs of business
Please note - hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
You will have experience gained within a similar role and have a detailed knowledge of accounting and IT systems as well as enjoying working as a part of a team. You will be analytical with a high attention to detail and will ensure that company core values are demonstrated at all times with both colleagues and customers alike.
Experience of using Kerridge and working within the automotive industry is advantageous.
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK’s Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received