|Postcode || North East |
Tyne & Wear
Newcastle upon Tyne
Newcastle City Centre - NE99
|Company name: || Candidate Source |
|Category: || Accounting |
|Contract: || Contract/Freelance |
|Full/Part time: || Full time |
|Salary: || £ 120/day |
|Posted by: ||Candidate_source-cv_library |
|Member since: ||17/04/2018 |
|Visitors: ||000 |
One of the UK's leading providers of skilled technical resource supporting the regulatory environment are offering fantastic contract opportunities for Complaint Handlers based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
As a Complaint Handler you will:
- Check and complete PPI case administration using available evidence and date.
- Update and capture relevant data to the CRM system.
- Follow company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection.
- Adhere to Financial Services Authority guidelines at all times.
To be a successful Complaint Handler you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
- Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
- Strong ability with Word and Excel.
- Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Clean credit history.
- Must be able to travel to Belfast for this role and be available for the duration of the project.
- Relevant customer service skills.
The Complaint Handler will also be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau and Equifax Credit check for this project.
In return, the Complaint Handler will receive a salary of £120 per day.