|Postcode || South East |
Bushey Heath - WD23
|Type of ad: || Professional Offer |
|Posted by: ||Trisha |
|Member since: ||15/05/2011 |
|Visitors: ||000 |
An amazing dance fitness experience which is suitable for everyone. The steps are easy to follow and fun – all set to upbeat Latin and international rhythms. Don't worry if you think you can't dance or lack co-ordination - Zumba will find it in you! Give Zumba a go ... you will have a blast, leave smiling and full of the Zumba vibe!
Zumba Gold is a Latin-inspired, low impact dance fitness class for active senior adults, beginners to exercise and people with physical limitations e.g. joint problems.
* Monday at 1.30 - 2.20pm: Sacred Heart Church, London Road, Bushey WD23 1BA [ZUMBA GOLD]
* Monday at 8-9pm: Bushey & Oxhey Methodist Church, King Edward Road, Bushey WD19 4BT [ZUMBA/BODY CONDITIONING]
* Wednesday at 10.30 - 11.20am: Red Cross Centre, New Road, Croxley Green WD3 3HB [ZUMBA GOLD] - PRE-BOOKING REQUIRED FOR THIS CLASS
*Thursday at 10.30am - 11.20am: Sarratt Village Hall, The Green, Sarratt WD3 6AS [ZUMBA GOLD]
* Zumba (Fitness) - £6 per session
* Zumba Gold - £5 per session
Bring a towel, bottle of water and let’s have fun!
The Zumba (Fitness) classes (i.e. evening sessions) include HIIT, as well as two tracks focusing on abs/core and back/upper body which is done on the floor, so you will need to bring an exercise/yoga mat for this portion of the class.
The class is taught by a licensed Zumba and qualified group fitness instructor.
Please contact Trisha on 07919 276 539 if you have any questions.